Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
skyryder

skyryder

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2009-01-10

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty2/25/2009, 12:08 am

As ya'll know, I have ben having game freeze problems. I had contacted HT and they gave me a few recommendations, which I tried. None worked. Today, I spoke with another computer guy and he said to un-install windows service pack 3, that it was what was causing the problem, so I did. Now, the game will not launch. I can't play. I have been yelling at the wife and I even kicked the cat. I sent an emergency email to HT for urgent help. I will call them tomarrow. If anyone has any ideas, please call me on my cell at 813-624-2866 twenty four hours a day. This is serious. AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! 482998
Back to top Go down
http://WWW.PMIREALTY.COM
Paladin3

Paladin3

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2009-01-04

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!   AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Empty2/25/2009, 7:55 am

Yikes. Wish I had some info for you. Can you think of anything that changed when you started getting the glitches? I do not remember you having them and now you do, just wonder if something got flubbed or your ISP has decided to crap on you. Wish I had something more! Tell those mechanics to stop drinkin' English beer and get back to work on the plane... Might want them sober first though.
Back to top Go down
https://thesquad.forumotion.net/forum.htm

AAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: ACES HIGH II Help-
Jump to: