Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TOOLS

TOOLS

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-06

GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up Empty
PostSubject: GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up   GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up Empty3/18/2009, 10:22 pm

Hopefully this can help some of you guys . I would appreciate it if you gave this a try and tell me if it works for you.

This program is like the FSAUTOSTART program i submitted to you all to try in another thread i posted in this forum. it shuts down unwanted background programs that do not need to be running but only easier. Unlike FSautostart, you must turn them back on after your done playing your game though.

It's made by this company which also has some other VERY GOOD PRODUCTS plus are all free. Game booster is in this program and will help keep your system running clean and fast.

http://www.iobit.com/
System Care | IObit | Computer Scan | Repair PC Slow Speed | Computer Repair

The stand alone game Booster program
http://www.iobit.com/gamebooster.html

Last edited by TOOLS on 4/5/2009, 12:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
LCCajun
Primary Beer Taster
Primary Beer Taster
LCCajun

Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2009-01-08

PostSubject: Re: GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up   GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up Empty3/24/2009, 4:23 pm

Hey Tool I just DL game booster. I will see how it works tonight. I also am gonna try that skin things that u got from Skuzzy. One more thing If i was to switch from 2gb of ram to 4 will that help with my framerate? I was told by a friend of mine that plays alot of games on his comp that it would.
Back to top Go down
TOOLS

TOOLS

Number of posts : 226
Registration date : 2009-01-06

PostSubject: Re: GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up   GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up Empty3/24/2009, 7:42 pm

Well I know for certain that if you had 512 of ram and you increased it to 1gig it works well.
FROM 1GIG to 2gig again for sure. From 2 gig to 4 seems like over kill but I could be wrong.

It seems once you get to a certain point it becomes senseless and the only way to increase frame rates from there is to increase cpu speed and most IMPORTANTLY get a better video card that preforms well with the rest of your components.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up   GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up Empty

Back to top Go down

GAME BOOSTER>>>>>>>>>LOOK! IORBIT PROGRAM fixes puter up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: COMPUTER PROBS / fixes / utilities-
Jump to: